BMS Mission Statement:
The mission of Bethune Middle School is to provide each student a quality and diverse education in a safe, trusting environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
BMS Belief Statements:
- All children can learn.
- All children should be shown that they have worth and listening to children validates their worth.
- Teacher enthusiasm and efficacy are essential for student motivation.
- All children need and deserve differentiated instructional strategies and a rigorous curriculum in order to learn to their fullest potential.
- The learning environment must be comfortable, non-threatening, aesthetically appealing, appropriately structured, and free of sarcasm both for teacher and student.
- Established rituals and routines are vital in developing an appropriate learning environment.
- We believe in equipping students for the future workforce through technology enhanced learning.
- Learning is a continuous, life-long process.
- All students deserve highly qualified, highly effective teachers.
- Teacher and student attendance are essential for student achievement.
- Students should be accountable for their learning through establishing student learning goals.
Bethune Middle School is a place “Where We Strive for Excellence”.
Math Game Night November 14 6:00 p.m. at BMS
All schools will release beginning at 12:00 noon
Charlton County School Food Service will continue to provide ‘Breakfast on...
Read anywhere, anytime, and virtually anything this summer.
Meals will be provided at the following sites: Folkston Elementary School...
Please join us for BMS' Open House and meet your child's teachers....