BMS Mission Statement:
The mission of Bethune Middle School is to provide each student a quality and diverse education in a safe, trusting environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
BMS Belief Statements:
- All children can learn.
- All children should be shown that they have worth and listening to children validates their worth.
- Teacher enthusiasm and efficacy are essential for student motivation.
- All children need and deserve differentiated instructional strategies and a rigorous curriculum in order to learn to their fullest potential.
- The learning environment must be comfortable, non-threatening, aesthetically appealing, appropriately structured, and free of sarcasm both for teacher and student.
- Established rituals and routines are vital in developing an appropriate learning environment.
- We believe in equipping students for the future workforce through technology enhanced learning.
- Learning is a continuous, life-long process.
- All students deserve highly qualified, highly effective teachers.
- Teacher and student attendance are essential for student achievement.
- Students should be accountable for their learning through establishing student learning goals.
Bethune Middle School is a place “Where We Strive for Excellence”.
BMS News & Announcements
[ See All ]
BMS Needs You!! Please join us on September 26, 2016, at 3:30 p.m. for a...
The Charlton County School System would like to invite community members,...
Provision 2 Breakfast Program begins SY 2016-2017. All students will be provided breakfast meals at no charge.
CHARLTON COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM will be participating in the National School...
STUDENT BREAKFAST/LUNCH MEAL CHARGING AND DEADLINE FOR PAYING IN FULL...
Please join BMS for our 8th Grade High School Registration Parent Night on...
Any student having received free or reduced meal status last school year...