BMS Mission Statement:
The mission of Bethune Middle School is to provide each student a quality and diverse education in a safe, trusting environment that promotes self-discipline, motivation, and excellence in learning.
BMS Belief Statements:
- All children can learn.
- All children should be shown that they have worth and listening to children validates their worth.
- Teacher enthusiasm and efficacy are essential for student motivation.
- All children need and deserve differentiated instructional strategies and a rigorous curriculum in order to learn to their fullest potential.
- The learning environment must be comfortable, non-threatening, aesthetically appealing, appropriately structured, and free of sarcasm both for teacher and student.
- Established rituals and routines are vital in developing an appropriate learning environment.
- We believe in equipping students for the future workforce through technology enhanced learning.
- Learning is a continuous, life-long process.
- All students deserve highly qualified, highly effective teachers.
- Teacher and student attendance are essential for student achievement.
- Students should be accountable for their learning through establishing student learning goals.
Bethune Middle School is a place “Where We Strive for Excellence”.
Please join BMS for our 5 th grade “GMAS Information” Parent Involvement...
Please join 8th grade teachers and CCHS Counselor on Tuesday, January 31,...
Provision 2 Breakfast Program begins SY 2016-2017. All students will be provided breakfast meals at no charge.
CHARLTON COUNTY SCHOOL SYSTEM will be participating in the National School...
STUDENT BREAKFAST/LUNCH MEAL CHARGING AND DEADLINE FOR PAYING IN FULL...
Please remember BMS has a Parent Resource Center located in the front...
Any student having received free or reduced meal status last school year...